21st April 2006
- Recent Developments in US Pharmaceutical Regulation: Update on FDA Physician Labelling Rule
- The importance of dialogue between regulators
- 'The changing shape of Pharmaceutical risk'
- The PREP Act: Liability Protection to Ensure Public Health Protection Against Pandemic Flu
- Regulation under the scrutiny of the Media
- The financial impact of pharmaceutical regulation and litigation
- Obstacles to access to justice in pharmaceutical cases
- A worldwide Forum?
- European trends in pharmaceutical litigation
- US trends in pharmaceutical litigation
- Liability arising from clinical trials
- Global regulation of pharmaceuticals: dialogue, efficiency, safety
- Challenges of a world-wide pharmaceutical law suit
7 CPD hours may be claimed by both solicitors and barristers through attendance at this event.
This event has been kindly sponsored by
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....