13th March 2009
- Reviewing latest case law across Europe
- View from the Commission - where now?
- Judicial attitudes to award of damages for breach of EC Public Procurement Law
- Conditions for claims - what needs to be proven?
- How is Quantum established ? Methods of evaluating loss - how are damages for loss of profits calculated?
- Causation & loss of a chance in European cases.
- Procedures & remedies (adversarial vs inquisitorial French model) - how does that impact on remedies?
This event is sponsored by
The event will be followed by a dinner at the Athenaeum Club. The dinner will cost Â£85 per person. Please register for the dinner by e-mailing email@example.com.
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....