25th September 2008
- Innovation in Science: What Innovative Research is and how it is Produced - the View from the Lab Bench
- The Regulatory Response to Innovation: Policy Issues for Innovation Compared to Traditional Drugs
- Industry and Innovation: Challenges for Industry
- Using the Advanced Therapies Regulations to Facilitate Innovation
- IP Challenges and Issues with Innovative Products and Therapies - Stem Cells Example
- EU/US Comparison of Institutional Shifts in Regulators Necessary to Regulate Global Innovation and Lessons from Off-Label Use
- The Precautionary Principle: its centrality and (mis)-Application in Regulatory Decision-Daking
- Product Liability: Challenges to Innovation by Civil Liability Claims
- Regulation and Liability Interplay: US Pre-emption Case Law and European Comparative Analysis
- Socio-Political Implications: Future Policy-Making and Public Consultations
17.45 to 19.15 - Book Launch of OUP Book, The Law and Regulation of Medicines, edited by Dr Peter Feldschreiber.
This event will be followed by a dinner at The Travellers Club with the speakers and will cost Â£80 per person.
This event is kindly sponsored by
Merricks v Mastercard Inc : Collective Actions Re-invigorated...
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....