18th October 2006
- Policy arguments: the role of market investigations
- Interaction with other competition and consumer law powers
- Enforcement priorities and the role of third parties
- Comparison with EU sector inquiries
- Proportionality and the role of industry
- Process issues
If you would like to receive updates on this and other Institute events, please sign up to this website.
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....