18th October 2006
- Policy arguments: the role of market investigations
- Interaction with other competition and consumer law powers
- Enforcement priorities and the role of third parties
- Comparison with EU sector inquiries
- Proportionality and the role of industry
- Process issues
If you would like to receive updates on this and other Institute events, please sign up to this website.
Merricks v Mastercard Inc : Collective Actions Re-invigorated...
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....