14th September 2007
This event has been co-organized with Oxford University Press InvestmentClaims.com
- Precedent and Control in Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Fragmentation and Custom in Investment Treaty Law
- Analysis of a Developing Jurisprudence in International Investment Law
- Fair and Equitable Treatment
- Most-Favoured Nation Treatment ("MFN")
- Umbrella Clauses
Registration will be from 8:45am and the conference will start at 9:15am promptly.
Click here to view the full days porgramme.
Merricks v Mastercard Inc : Collective Actions Re-invigorated...
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....