22nd May 2007
This event is kindly sponsored by:
- The GMOs Dispute
- Revisiting the Role of Precedent in WTO Rulings
- Compliance and Remedies: Articles 21.5 and 22 DSU
- Dispute Settlement under FTAs and the WTO: Conflict or Convergence?
- WTO Institutional Reform in a Broader Context
- Continuing the "Global Regulatory Legitimacy" Discussion
- The Growing Importance of International Juridical Institutions
Please click here to view the programme.
A WTO Conference Dinner will also be held at Gray's Inn on the evening of Tuesday 22 May 2007.The cost to attend is Â£68.00. Click here to book for the dinner.
Should you have any queries please contact Dr Federico Ortino .
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED.
Merricks v Mastercard Inc : Collective Actions Re-invigorated...
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....