21st April 2006
- Recent Developments in US Pharmaceutical Regulation: Update on FDA Physician Labelling Rule
- The importance of dialogue between regulators
- 'The changing shape of Pharmaceutical risk'
- The PREP Act: Liability Protection to Ensure Public Health Protection Against Pandemic Flu
- Regulation under the scrutiny of the Media
- The financial impact of pharmaceutical regulation and litigation
- Obstacles to access to justice in pharmaceutical cases
- A worldwide Forum?
- European trends in pharmaceutical litigation
- US trends in pharmaceutical litigation
- Liability arising from clinical trials
- Global regulation of pharmaceuticals: dialogue, efficiency, safety
- Challenges of a world-wide pharmaceutical law suit
7 CPD hours may be claimed by both solicitors and barristers through attendance at this event.
This event has been kindly sponsored by
Merricks v Mastercard Inc : Collective Actions Re-invigorated...
BIICL has recently worked with the German public body, the Gesellschaft fur internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on a collective redress project....